The Hall Wedding Venue:
THE FIRST FOUR EVENTS TO RESERVE IN 2017 WILL RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT.
Weddings are extremely special occasions that deserve a greater level of service and time to ensure your big day goes smoothly. As such, The Hall does not book multiple weddings in the same day and requires a full day rental for weddings/receptions that gives total venue control to the wedding party from 8am to 12pm the day of the event. This policy is intended to ensure you and your party have plenty of time to prepare for the big day.
SUMMARY OF THE HALL’S VENUE AMENITIES
- Indoor and outdoor event venue
- Tables and chairs setup, take down, and overall cleaning of The Hall
- Historic 1930s dance hall with bar
- Dance floor – Original and elegant wood floors
- Outdoor deck and courtyard with bar, fire pit, and fountain
- Stage for live band or DJ
- Full service bar with drink specials/packages*
- In-house commercial kitchen catering services*
- Personal photo slideshow – Continuously played in dance hall
- Bridal salon to prepare for the big day
- Groom relaxation accommodations
- Bose sound system
- Indoor accommodations when outdoor noise limits start
- Downtown location in the historic “walkable” mill town of McCloud
- Access to entire venue 8am to 12pm the day of the event
- Soda and tap water are included as part of the venue rental price. Only tap water is served since McCloud has the best water on the earth
- Beer mugs, wine glasses, champagne glasses, and waters glasses
- Staff to serve alcoholic beverages and food – If you select an alcohol package and The Hall catering*
- Onsite building director – Will only unlock and lock doors and coordinate the setup of tables and chairs where you prefer. The building director is not a wedding planner and will not assist with decorations and other setup tasks not associated with tables and chairs setup.
- Mountain weather – Cool (Tahoe like) in the summer and snow in the winter for wintertime event. Tahoe like weather but a lot cheaper and more majestic with Mt. Shasta in the background of photos.
- At the base of Mount Shasta the majestic mountain 14,179’ tall
*In addition to venue rental price